Choosing Nexus Travels & Tours as your travel partner for Nepal holidays is a smart decision indeed. Here’s why:
- Nexus Travels & Tours understands the anecdotal needs and abilities of our clients, who often have diverse timeframe, interests and budget ranges. In order to suit to our clients’ requirements, we usually design personalized or bespoke itineraries which can be readjusted as and when requisite. We believe in prompt responses to our clients queries and gratify their inquisition with possibly the best way. We are open Seven Days a Week and assure you to respond you round the clock 24hrs. Such planning will offer you both flexibility and the opportunity to personalize your experience.
- Nexus Travels & Tours have good network and co-operation with government and private sector organizations. We are an affiliated with Nepal Government, Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), Nepal Association of Tour and Travel Agents (NATTA) which is an umbrella association of travel companies in the country, and many other tourism related associations and organizations. Furthermore Nexus Travels & Tours has a very superior diplomatic relations in the country as the Founder/MD of the company is the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Estonia.
- Our staffs are the strength and asset of our company. Both our field and office staffs are professional, well educated and adequately trained. They are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and all of them belong to the local community and can understand our valued clients needs and interests. They are also well-versed in communication in many foreign languages including English. Every one of our staff is well experienced and highly trained. They have an extensive knowledge in the culture, nature, geography of Nepal and hold intimate passion in their field of expertise. All of our staffs are well equipped and adequately insured, from porter and trekking guides to high altitude climbers.
- We are one of the first adventure companies in Nepal to take up environmentally friendly and social approach in our day to day activities. Our action are guided by the principles of eco tourism, which involves conserving ecological and cultural biodiversity, optimizing the use of natural resources and reducing and managing wastes. Part of our produced profit goes to the social cause contribution. We actively have been contributing ameliorate in causes mainly on Child’s Health and Education and on the victims of Natural Calamities. We also strongly focus on helping host communities in the sector of education, health and other social development activities. We have been conducting tree plantation every year and have raised funds in the past to help the victims of natural calamities.
- The sustainability of our business is directly connected with the interests and wellbeing of our clients/employees, natural environment and host communities. Without a well preserved environment and economically sound host communities, our business will not survive and neither can we afford to offer jobs to our employees. That is why we strongly believe in Sustainable Tourism and strongly endorse the national tourism motto: ‘Naturally Nepal Once is not Enough’.
- We are a well-established company running trekking, mountain expedition and tours since 1990. We have been organizing trekking, tours and expeditions in the Himalayas including Nepal, Bhutan, India and Tibet. Thousands of trekkers and travelers alike have availed of our services and regularly offer feedbacks. We have a well connected network at local, national and regional level offering a full range of travel services, including national and international air ticketing, hotel booking, transportation, helicopter tour packages etc.
- The Founder/Managing Director of Nexus Travels & Tours, Mr. Nava Raj Dahal, is the Immediate Past President of Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal (TAAN) and is currently the President of Nepal Tourism Entrepreneurs’ Organization (NeTEO), Vice-President of National Tourism Federation-Nepal, and Life Member of Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP) among others. Since 2013, Mr. Dahal is also holding the diplomatic post of the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Estonia to the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal.